Aloe and clover scented goats milk soap
Clover and aloe is a fresh, green fragrance that reminds us of wild summer herbs growing in a field. A floral fruity combination of fresh citrus and jasmine petals on a woodsy, sweet musk background. This is a great unisex scent.
- Goat milk soap is for anyone who likes a soap that moisturizes the skin and does not use synthetic detergents.
- Goat milk soap keeps skin nourished and moisturized. Relieves irritation and inflammation. Maintains the ph balance of skin. Goats milk contains alpha hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate skin. Goat milk is high in vitamins, especially vitamin A, which helps repair damaged skin.
- Goat milk soap is used in the shower and by the kitchen sink.
- This product is used when a good cleaning is needed. Washing your hands, face, and body! Washing your hands frequently helps prevent the spreading of germs that can make you sick.
- Handcrafted soap is very gentle compared to store bought soap. Since I make it I also control what ingredients go into the soap. I do not use harsh detergents or surfactants. I use responsibly sourced oils ,essential oil blends, and phthalate free fragrances. Each batch of soap is tested in my shower on my body to make sure of its quality.