100% lard and goat milk soap
In my opinion over the years lard soap has gotten a bad rap. Lard makes a nice creamy bar of soap. The goat milk adds in skin loving vitamins. This soap as a nice clean scent. A little green with a hint of strawberry and vanilla.
- Goat milk soap is for anyone who likes a soap that moisturizes the skin and does not use synthetic detergents.
- Goat milk soap keeps skin nourished and moisturized. Relieves irritation and inflammation. Maintains the ph balance of skin. Goats milk contains alpha hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate skin. Goat milk is high in vitamins, especially vitamin A, which helps repair damaged skin.
- Goat milk soap is used in the shower and by the kitchen sink.
- This product is used when a good cleaning is needed. Washing your hands, face, and body! Washing your hands frequently helps prevent the spreading of germs that can make you sick.
- Handcrafted soap is very gentle compared to store bought soap. Since I make it I also control what ingredients go into the soap. I do not use harsh detergents or surfactants. I use responsibly sourced oils ,essential oil blends, and phthalate free fragrances. Each batch of soap is tested in my shower on my body to make sure of its quality.